If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference in their lives, this job could just be what you are looking for.
Working with a really supportive team and friendly atmosphere, Care and Support workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, by providing the majority of frontline care within our Care Home. Our focus is on the care of the elderly, to include those with Dementia.
As a Charitable business, our ethos is to provide hospitality, humanity and care with professionalism.
Sisters Hospitallers are recruiting for Day & Night Healthcare Assistants at our Care Home, St Augustine’s, in Addlestone.
There are Full or Part Time contracts available but you must be flexible to work on a Monday to Sunday Rota.
£9-£10 per hour, depending on experience.
- Be caring and friendly
- Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
- Be prepared to go through necessary background checks
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Preferable to drive because of location
- Must be able to work at least every other weekend
- Assisting and Enabling those In Residential Care
- Personal Care Support
- Meeting nutritional and hydration needs
- Supporting mobility – ranging from independent to dependent
- Providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the client both mentally and physically
- Promoting companionship
- Playing a proactive role in the day to day activities of the home
- Contributing to written and electronic record keeping
- Assisting senior staff with the safe administration of medication
- Structured Induction
- Support with achieving accredited qualifications
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Staff welfare benefits
- Working for a ‘not for profit’ Organisation
- Free uniforms provided when starting
If you are interested, don’t hesitate and send your cv to email@example.com