Objective and acceptance
The present legal notice regulates the use of the website www.sistershospitallers.org, made available by The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering the website of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, you become a user of that website and you fully accept, without reservations, all the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be amended. The user undertakes to use the website correctly, in conformity with the law, good faith, public order, commercial standards and the present legal notice.
The user shall be liable to The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or to third parties for any damage or injury that may be caused as a result of a breach of that obligation.
Conditions of access and use
Access to the website is unrestricted and free of charge. However, The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus make the use of some services offered on its website subject to prior completion of a relevant form. The user guarantees that all of the data that he or she provides to The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus will be accurate and up to date and that he or she will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services provided by The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to not use them to, inter alia:
- Distribute criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive material, material in defence of terrorism or material that may be deemed illegal or contrary to public order.
- Introduce to the network computer viruses or perform any action that may alter, damage, interfere with or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus General Curia or of third parties, or to obstruct the access of other users to the website and its services through heavy use of the technological resources that The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus employs in order to provide its services.
- Attempt to access email accounts of other users or restricted areas within the computer systems of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or of third parties, and, when applicable, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights or the confidential nature of information belonging to The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or third parties.
- Impersonate another user, a public authority or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to another person, publicly disclose, change or amend content unless expressly authorised to do so by the holder of the relevant rights or when it is legally permitted to do so.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or to send advertising of any kind or sales or other commercial material without an express prior request therefor or consent thereto.
Links to and from external websites
The creation of a hyperlink does not, in any case, imply either a relationship between The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the owner of the website to which the link has been created or the acceptance or endorsement by The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus General Curia of the content or services of that website. Any individual who proposes to create a hyperlink must seek prior authorisation by writing to The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. In any case, the hyperlink will give access only to the home page or login page of our website and must not make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications concerning The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or include content that is illegal or contrary to accepted moral standards or public order. The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus shall not be liable for either the use made by users of material provided on that website or for actions performed on the basis of that material.
The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus shall not be liable for external websites that may be accessed through links or for any content that is made available by third parties. Links are used and external websites are accessed voluntarily with any risk borne exclusively by the user. The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus does neither recommend nor guarantee information acquired through a link external to The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, nor shall be held liable for any loss, claim or injury suffered as a result of the use or misuse of a link or of information acquired through that link, including through other links or websites, for interruption of service or access, or for the intention to use or to not misuse a link, either when accessing the website of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or when accessing information on other websites from the website of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Privacy and personal data policy
The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is the owner, coordinator and supervisor of the content of the present website and informs users that it complies with current data protection legislation and, specifically, with Organic Law No. 15/1999 of 13 December, on the protection of personal data and with Law No. 34/2002 of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic business.
In accordance with legislative provisions that are currently in force, The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus collects only data that is strictly necessary in order to offer services in relation to its activity and other features, processes and activities permitted by law.
The present privacy and personal data policy may evolve with time owing to possible legislative or legal changes or differ from the criteria followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and/or the competent authority at any time. For that reason, The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus reserves the right to amend the present legal notice in order that it comply with legislative or legal developments that may be in force when the websites are accessed and with sector practice.
Information concerning collected data, consent, purposes, transfer, etc.
The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is responsible for those personal data files, created by and for The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus for the purposes of maintaining and managing its relationship with users, providing information on and access to the services of the organisation through the ‘contact’ section and for carrying out various activities or the previously-mentioned processing of donations that may be given to us by a user through the present website and through other entities of the group such as the foundation.
Information on access, rectification, cancellation and objection (ARCO) rights and the withdrawal of consent
A user may withdraw previously-given consent and exercise access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by writing to the business address of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus at c/Vaquerías, 7 28007 Madrid, appropriately identifying him/herself and clearly indicating which specific right he or she is exercising.
Below you will find detailed information on what Cookies are, the kind of Cookies that are used on this website, how to deactivate them on your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that website and applications install on your browser or device (smartphone, tablet or smart TV) when you browse websites or use applications, which store information on your visit:
- The date and time of the last time the user visited the website.
- Content design that the user chose on his or her first visit to the website.
- Security features that occur during checks on access to restricted areas.
Type, purpose and operation
According to how long they stay for, Cookies can be separated into session cookies and permanent cookies. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire when their fulfil their goal (e.g. for the user to br identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, according to their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These are essential for the page to work correctly. Normally they are generated when the user accesses the website or logs in, and they are used to identify them on the website for the following purposes:
- To keep the user identified so that, if they leave the website, browser or device and return at a later stage, they will still be recognised and thus will be able to browse without having to log back in.
- To check if the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browser experience and to optimise how the website works, such as by storing service settings, or storing a purchase in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: They collect information on adverts shown to website users. They come in two forms:
- Anonymous: Only information on advertising spaces on the website is collected, irrespective of the user who accesses the website, i.e. without them being expressly identified.
- Personalised: They collect personal information on the website user by a third party, to personalise the advertising spaces.
- Geolocation: These Cookies are used to check the country or region of the user when they access a service of a website in order to offer content or services that are appropriate to their location.
- Analytics: They collect information on the user’s browser experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes the user may be identified individually and unequivocally in order to obtain reports on their interests in the services offered by the website.
|Cookie Name||Provider||Description||More info|
|_ga, _gid, _gat||Google Analytics||Google Analytics cookies enable to track visitors behaviour and measure site performance. For example, these cookies distinguish between users and sessions and are used to calculate new and returning visitor statistics.||Google privacy center
Google Analytics opt-out
|_cfduid||Cloudflare||The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.||Cloudflare Cookies Usage|
|APISID CONSENT HSID LOGIN_INFO PREF SAPISID SID SSID VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YSC remote_sid nextId requests||YouTube||Collects information on the user’s YouTube account. Helps the user experience when playing videos. The user could find that a content of a website page, normally a videoclip, is delivered by Youtube. When the user clicks on this part of the page to enjoy the content, YouTube sets cookies that collect IP address and performance of the user.||Youtube Privacy Center|
How to opt-out from cookies in your browser
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
Our policy concerning email is centred on sending only messages that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive those messages by email, we offer you the option in those messages to exercise your right to cancellation and withdrawal from receiving those messages, in conformity with provisions under Law No. 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic business, Chapter III, article 22 (see section Information on access, rectification, cancellation and objection (ARCO) rights and the withdrawal of consent).
Authors’ and intellectual property rights
All content of the website, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology and software and its graphic design and source codes constitute a creation that belongs to The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and none of the operating rights over that content may be deemed to have been given to the user beyond that which is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Users that access this website may view the content and, when necessary, make authorized private copies as long as any reproductions are not later given to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks or be subject to any form of exploitation. Furthermore, all branding, trade names or distinctive representations of any form that appear on the website are the property of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and no rights over them shall be conferred to the user on use of or access to the same. The distribution, modification, transfer or public disclosure of content or any other action that has not been expressly permitted by the holder of the operating rights remains prohibited.
Therefore The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus reserves the right to launch legal action in defence of its interests.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The content of the present website is general in nature and serves to be solely informative. Access to that content, its completeness, accuracy, validity, being up to date and suitability or use for a specific purpose is not fully guaranteed. The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus accepts no liability, as far as is permitted by law, for any damage or injury of any sort caused as a result of:
- An inability to access the website or the contents thereof being not true, inexact, incomplete and/or not up to date or the existence of errors or defects of any kind in the contents that are transmitted, distributed, stored or made available to those who have accessed via the website the services that are offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in content that may cause alterations to the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the user.
- Infringement of the law, good faith, public order, commercial standards and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. Specifically, and as an example, The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus shall not be liable for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image or legislation concerning unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus accepts no liability for information that is obtained outside this website and that is not directly managed by our Communications team. Links that feature on this website are exclusively intended to inform the user of the existence of other sources that may expand upon the content offered by this website. The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus provides no guarantee and accepts no liability for the operation or accessibility of sites to which the links relate; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend that those websites be visited and, therefore, shall not be liable for results obtained from the same. The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus shall not be liable for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure In The Event Of Illegal Activity
Should any user or third party consider that there are events or circumstances that indicate the illegal use of any content and/or any illegal activity has been performed on web pages that are included on or accessible via the website, he or she should send a notification to The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, appropriately identifying him- or herself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under his or her own liability, that the information contained in that notification is accurate. All legal disputes concerning the website of The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus shall be dealt with in accordance with Spanish law and shall be subject to the competence of the courts and tribunals of Madrid.
Administrative information provided by this website does not substitute the legal publication of laws, legislation, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the journals of the public authorities, which constitute the sole instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information provided on this website should be considered a guide, with no intent to have legal validity.
All notifications and communication between users and The Sisters Hospitallers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post, email or telephone.